Calvina, the young battered wife of Duane, is in desperate need of a new start in life. Will her jealous husband, the mad man with whom she had been unequally yoked, prove too much to ever hope for a chance of staying together--a chance to fix her troubled marriage? Read chapter one now!
Profundizamos la cuestión de las experiencias cercanas a la muerte desde una perspectiva cristiana que se basa en las escrituras de la palabra de Dios, la Biblia cristiana. No hacemos especulaciones sino que estudiamos las experiencias reales que han vivido mucha gente que compartieron sus historias--algunas de ellas son felices mientras que otras son aterradoras. ¡Véase un extracto!
¿Se ha preguntado alguna vez si los cristianos pueden ser maldecidos por la brujería? Si usted es una de las muchas personas que sí tiene esa duda, no está solo. Muchos creyentes, sobre todo los líderes cristianos, enseñan que la historia de Balac y Balaam en el Antiguo Testamento nos demuestra que Dios no permite que los cristianos sean maldecidos por brujería. Pero, estudiar esa historia de cerca revela que las cosas no son así de sencillas. Obtenga respuestas.
¿Qué tiene que ver conmigo lo que dice la Biblia? ¿Sirve en estos días lo que se cuenta allí? ¿No son anticuadas sus enseñanzas? ¿Qué tengo que ver yo con gente que vivió hace dos, cuatro o seis mil años? ¿Es posible aplicar a mi vida algo de lo que dice la Biblia? ¿O los Diez Mandamientos es todo lo que enseña? En tal caso ¿puedo considerarme "buena persona" si los cumplo? Lo que leemos en la Biblia tiene que ver con todos los seres humanos, sean cristianos o judíos, ateos o agnósticos, budistas, musulmanes o adherentes a alguna de las filosofías o nuevas religiones que surgen en el mundo. ¿Por qué? Ver mayor información sobre este libro dinámico.
By Carole Gayle
Anti-inflammatory drugs are effective in treating arthritis and other types of inflammation in the joints of many people. That said, anti-inflammatory drugs are not proven to be safe because there are side effects and long-term usage of these drugs such can weaken the immune system. There are ways to treat your arthritis without sacrificing your immunity. One option is to eat foods that help relieve inflammation. These are the 10 anti-inflammatory foods to eat:
1. Kelp: Kelp is an herbal plant that has fucoidan, a type of complex carbohydrate which is a good anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidative and anti-tumor. This is also a good food if you want to lose weight because this absorbs fat slowly. This can also help in the prevention of lung and liver cancer.
2. Wild Alaskan Salmon: This fish is a rich supplier of eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids (Omega-3 fatty acids) that are known as a great natural remedy for inflammation. This is great for people with arthritis and other types of inflammation and it can also be of great benefit for heart disease and can also prevent cancer. You can find a dietary supplement for fish oils if you don't get enough fish in your diet.
3. Turmeric: Turmeric is a spice that you can find in your curry powder mix. The anti-inflammatory effects that it can give are as similar as the effects that some anti-inflammatory drugs can give you, minus the side effects.
4. Shiitake Mushrooms: This type of mushroom can improve your immune system and prevent arthritis because it contains some anti-inflammatory agents that are really good for people with inflammation in the joints.
5. Green Tea: This popular drink is a high source of flavonoids, the compound that is anti-inflammation. Green tea might also reduce your risk of cancer and heart problems.
6. Papaya: This fruit is great for arthritis because of the papain that it contains. This can lessen your inflammation, improve you digestion and speeds up the healing of burns.
7. Blueberry: This fruit is rich in antioxidants and is a high source of phytonutrients, the anti-inflammatory agent that makes this fruit beneficial for arthritis.
8. Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Polyphenols can be found in this oil and because of that, you will receive protection from inflammation when you take it.
9. Broccoli: This green and leafy vegetable contains anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer phytonutrients properties.
10. Sweet Potato: This root vegetable can do wonders for health because of the nutrients that it has. Sweet potatocontains manganese, vitamin B6, beta-carotene, Vitamin C, dietary fiber and some complex carbohydrates.
Diet is a powerful alternative treatment for arthritis. Arthritis and food has a connection and it is conceivable to treat arthritis just by including the above mentioned foods in your daily diet.
Carole Gayle is a freelance writer who focuses on health-related topics. Visit the Arthritis Pain Cure center for additional information about alternative medicine rheumatoid arthritis treatments, and to sign up for the free monthly newsletter.
Article Source: 10 Anti-Inflammatory Super Foods
The second chapter of the book of II Kings is the part of the story of Elijah and Elisha with which we are dealing. Probably the most interesting thing we learn is that Elisha received a double portion of Elijah's spirit, who was taken up to heaven. This is one of the main, if not the main, biblical passage that is used to support the belief that soul transfer, also known as spirit transfer, or walk-ins, is actually a Christian concept with biblical support. Don't be deceived! Get the definitive biblical answer now.
If you have found any of the content of this website helpful, please consider making a donation. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Copyright notice: This website and its content is copyright of © Heavenly Manna (HeavenlyManna.net) 2002-2013.
Once comments reach 10, they close. IF YOU USE PROFANITY, WE WILL REJECT YOUR COMMENT AUTOMATICALLY.
We're a small team, please be patient as we review comments.